I am looking for PNG icons ( small , medium, large - 16,32,48,7,128) for the following android app. Icons need to be of consistent look and feel. Need Orange theme for icons with shades of yellow, light red, black and white as desired by the designer. Orange should be predominant color as the background color is going to be cyan or aqua or 00FFFF. I am happy to provide the present screen shots which has plain text buttons and some icons that I am looking to replace. Finally, I am also looking for the app icon itself. For the app icon, in addition to above dimensions one PNG needs to be of 512x512.
Here are more specs for designers from Google-
High Resolution Application Icon :
Specs: 512x512, 32-bit PNG with alpha; Max size of 1024KB.
This does not replace your launcher icon, but should be a higher-fidelity, higher-resolution version of your application's launcher icon, following the same guidelines.
You can include padding in Application Icons to maintain a consistent visual weight with other icons. For example, the 512 x 512 pixel Application Icon can contain a 464 x 464 pixel shape with 48 pixels on each side for padding. This padding can also be used to make room for a subtle drop shadow, which can help ensure that launcher icons are legible on any background color.
Specs: 180w x 120h, 24 bit PNG or JPEG (no alpha), Full bleed, no border in art.
Specs: 1024w x 500h, 24 bit PNG or JPEG (no alpha) with no transparency
Use a safe frame of 924x400 (50 pixel of safe padding on each side). All the important content of the graphic should be within this safe frame. Pixels outside of this safe frame may be cropped for stylistic purposes.
If incorporating text, use large font sizes, and keep the graphic simple, as this graphic may be scaled down from its original size.
This graphic may be displayed alone without the app icon.
All of the above are must have requirements.
Optionally, I would love to get CSS file for HTML statement attached below. This is nice to have requirement.
Information about the APP itself
Patient Records brings a pocket diary of patients for health care professionals- be it a Doctor, Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Dermatologist. Hospitals can use the app as patient registration system. It provides a convenient way to manage patient records.
0. Press MENU button on the device to display MENU from any screen.
1. Add Patient- Allows you to add new patient to the database. New Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators once you embrace this app. You can schedule appointments for future visits.
2. Search Patient - for you to search a particular patient by entering partial name from the records of all patients that you have entered so far.
3. Export-Import - To share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other applications.
4. Appointment - To schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. It also allows you to remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync on most devices.
5. Backup Restore - To take backup of your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using Android File App that's already installed on your device. Restore - To restore your database from the previous backup. You can also use Restore to populate the data on a new device from the existing file. To restore the data on a new device, first install the app on the new device.
Then you just need to copy the backup file from your existing device to the new device's back up directory.Then click Restore menu on the new device.
6. Patient Photo - To take Patient's photo.
7. Edit Patient - To first search your patient and then add new visits or update existing information about the patient. Please add the patient first before you add the visit by pressing "Add Patient" button from home. Update appointments.
8. Print - To Save HTML or Text formatted patient data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
The patient files are saved on the SD card in a folder "/All_Patient_Records/Patients".
9. History - To view the historical record of the patient's visits and account balance. You can save or email statements and health records in HTML and TEXT format.
10. Add Patient Visit - To first search your patient and then add new visits or update existing information about the patient.
11. Bills/Collection - To view the Daily Collection of Amount Paid by Patients. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. We even pre-fill the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update or Delete Visit/Patient - First search the patient you want to update the visit for. Then click on the History. Press and Hold the visit that you want to delete to see the Update Visit MENU.
13. Detailed HELP
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. We would love to get back back to you.
15. Settings - Settings for app