Asaku was responsive, and great to work with. Out of over 250+ designs and months of searching for the right designer, he knocked it out of the park.
Unique and creative work :) Excellent designer. Easy to work with and thinks outside the box.
Designer is clever and put forth many good design options for us to pick from.
- Design Creator™
Good work and easy to work with. Thank you!
- John B. Alsobrook
How tponsky started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are creating an app for medical professionals that serves as a way to access the latest journal articles, surgical videos, infographics, lectures, podcasts, and guidelines, while also allowing communication between users about difficult cases and crowd-sourced voting of content. Our initial target audience is pediatric surgeons around the world, with the aim of eventually expanding to other specialties.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Icon should be simple, yet ABSTRACTLY represent at least two of the following themes (medical, digital, global, newest information).
- Can use "S" or "SC" in the design, but if using these, they should be minimalistic/abstract; this can go as far as the letters not being obvious or easily recognized at first. Additionally, a simple typeface of the letters should be avoided.
- Please try to avoid using a stethoscope or the Rod of Caduceus/Asclepius to symbolize medicine.
- We would prefer to limit colors to shades of blue/green/purple.
- The icon will be used for both Android and iOS.
Below I listed some examples of incorporating letters or design into the pixels of our company logo.