It's the second time working with Arthur for our app icon, and just equally an awesome experience. He's understanding, provides great guardrails with feedback if you're potentially headed the wrong way, and willing to really make you happy at the end.
- Clicky inc
Highly recommended. Did a great job of understanding what we needed and provide a simple, strong design. Files were complete and very well organized. Thanks, Clicky!
- Carlos Afonso
Carlos is a fantastic designer. With a lot of attention to detail and great ideas, he has created a perfect logo for us. We always received very quick answers and suggested improvements in a few minutes. As soon as I need another design, I hope to be able to work with Carlos again. Highly recommended! Thank you!
How corporatec started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
MyNetDiary provides mobile diet apps for weight loss and a companion website http://www.mynetdiary.com. The majority of our target audience is women 20-50 years old, overweight. The rest is male, 30-50 years old, overweight.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1. We want the icon to be associated with weight loss, diet, healthy eating.
2. Make it nicer, cleaner, bolder, simpler.
3. Green color is important, it’s our brand color.
4. Apple shape is also important, we use it on dashboard in all apps and throughout the website.
5. Measuring tape would be nice to have, if possible.
6. The icon should look good in large and small (phone app icon) sizes.
We can think of four options:
1. A variation of our existing design, see attached PSD
2. Some new design we did not think of
3. Some simple green button similar to iPhone's phone and iMessage icons, with simple white shapes outlines (see plain_green_idea.png attachment)
4. This is probably too complex (and we are looking for something simpler): "rolling apple" idea (see attachment)
Once again, we are looking for something nice, clean, bold, simple.
You can download the free app (either for iPhone or Android) using the links above to see what it is about.