Great designer, very cooperative and proactive (!), short feedback-times, different pics shown to be able to choose
How niazi.sulaiman started their card or invitation journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Audience: College students
Product: We are a communication mobile app for college students. Chatrooms become available based on location. So for example, when a student is on campus, a chatroom for their school becomes available to them where they can communicate with others on campus. When they are in a city, that city's chatroom is available so they can communicate with others in the city. It enables them to:
1) create new relationships based on similar interests: eg: anyone up for basketball? Anyone studying for history 101 right now? Anyone going to the concert?
2) It provides a place for them to get information or get some practical value. Ex: anyone know what time the library closes tonight? or I have four tickets I need to sell.
3) It provides a place to communicate and stay connected with other students 24/7 where they can discuss topics of interest or bring awareness to a cause they are passionate about.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For our launch, we are doing invitation only to build excitement and create a sense of exclusivity. The only way you can use the app is if you have an invite code. We are going to be handing out Invite cards to students and student organizations with custom invite codes on them. We want the cards to be soo cool, that when a student gets it, they say WOW I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS. The entire purpose of the card is to instantly want to download the app and not throw the card away. Design is everything.
1) Invite cards are going to be 2.75 inches by 4.25 inches.
2) Cards will be two sided
3) This is going to be the text:
Join the movement!
1) Get the App (konnectapp.com)
2) Enter Invite Code on the back of this card
3) See what's going on around campus and stay Konnected!
Invite Code (expires in 48 hours)
**blank white space where I can write a code with a marker**
I've attached an image of the invite cards that Uber was distributing for their launches. That's just to give you an idea of size so you have some reference. We want you to use your creativity and make something unique and really amazing.
Keep in mind, our audience is college students. And we want the cards to be so attractive, that they instantly want to download the app.
I've also attached our logo and icon.