The designer was very responsive and made the changes I asked for promptly. I would work with this designer again. The design keep with our branding and filled all of our requirements.
Thanks for your effort. You gave me lots of options. I appreciated you getting back to me promptly. You made 99 designs a fun experience.
Nice and fitting design, she really read the brief and understood what I was looking for.
designer goes out of his way to make sure job is done right and with quality would recomend
Always a pleasure to work with!
- Once More, Autumn
How Shampoo102 started their card or invitation journey
Who are you known as?
Seriously Skin Cosmetic & Laser Medicine
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At Seriously Skin, Cosmetic & Laser Medicine, we believe everyone has the opportunity to perfect their skin. We provide a large selection of physician-grade skin care products and services, which allow patients in the Chagrin Falls area to look and feel their absolute best!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A holiday "thank you" card. This card is being mailed to customers along with a gift card from us.
This card needs to do 3 things:
1) Represtent the holidays. Not Christmas exclusively .
2) Thank the customers for their loyalty and support of our business
3) Mention that there is a gift inside from our business, as our way to thank them for being loyal customers.
4) There should be some education as to the services in the gift card...Halo Skin Resurfacing and Coolsculpting.
1) Use pretty and beautiful images.
2) Sign the card: Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season,
Dr. Jennifer Kish & the staff at Seriously Skin. You may modify this.
3) You are still selling beauty. Images should entice, but not be inappropriate for a holiday card.
4) Use our SS logo.. without the words under it.
5) See our website http://www.seriouslyskin.com
6) card should be a 5X7 or 4X 6
I will add more images soon