The project had little tweaks here and there that needed to be fixed, but it was mainly me picking up on little details after looking over the design many times. The project went from a concept, to a really busy and crowded result. From there, the designer was able to offer solutions and ideas to not only convey the same information, but clean up the design. The final result was a clean, simple design that had all the information needed without making it look too busy or having empty awkward space. I love the final result and so do the others who have viewed the project to offer their opinion as to the professional and visual look of the design. Thank you so much!
great and easy to work with
- An :Designer
Thank you very much!
- kaylee CK
Very creative designs and flexible to work with. Always responsive and professional. I would definitely work with her again on upcoming projects.
- Creative Boy 99
Great artist and completes work fast. Great to work with.
- james Sc
How Caitlin_Liotiris started their business card journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
http://www.energystrat.com Note: Please DO NOT use our website as a design guide/example - please only use it to read a bit more about our company
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the business card?
- We would like the business cards to use the colors identified in the attached AI logo files
- We want a standard sized (3.5” x 2.0”) card horizontal card
- We want a look that is clean, stylish, modern, and professional, but not overly simple or plain
Brand name to include on the business card
What to avoid
- Vertical business cards
- Design that looks overly basic or unskilled (I have attached our current business card as an example of this)
- Overly loud and obnoxious/distracting patterns
- Fonts sizes that are out of proportion
- Fonts or colors that are difficult to read