This is now the 3rd time I have worked with Horeca and will further more work with them in the future for any upcoming projects. Horeca is task oriented, pays attention to detail, and a hard worker. Thank you again for this project, I will definitely be contacting you soon for another one.
Designs were clean and Gobrayrosse was professional! Highly recommend using this designer!
- Njawara Ndesain
I have really appreciated all the work Njawara has done. He was very responsive to my suggestions, quick, and patient with me. The work matched my requests; it is innovative, professional, and fun.
Very responsive, good execution! Very talented designer! Great Job thank you!
Very creative and easy to work with
Excellent work! Thank you
How relatemalaysia started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our mission is to destigmatize mental illness, provide accessible mental health aid, and advocate for mental health policies.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo should look good in grey scale and colour.
When colours are inverted, logo will still look good.
Scaled down logo - the logo should still be distinguishable.
You do not have to stick to the current colour scheme.
Design should accommodate changes in country name e.g. Relate Singapore. I do not want country specific design in logo.
I want to convey a sense of high warmth and high competency in my logo. So that people will feel comfortable, and feel that they can trust us, that we are caring and compassionate, but also competent, knowledgeable and professional.
Edit 1 Dec 2018
1. Please don't use a stethoscope as we are not medical doctors.
2. Lines inside the logo have been described as squiggly and gives the wrong impression that we are to show that it's a place to come to if you're confused and muddle-headed.
3. It should look good in colour and in black and white. Please provide samples of both.
4. We are a community organisation so we need to look friendly but it can't look like a community center and should be corporate friendly.
5. Can you give me a sample of what it will look like on a letterhead vs. name card?