Ardezine has gone above and beyond her call of duty to create great designs. I would definitely come back to her for future projects.
Happy with design.
How scyboran started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Inspired performance by design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cyboran Consulting facilitates a process for clients to cultivate a healthy and productive work cultures that inspires employees to thrive and supports the business so health enhances performance. Specifically, it
1) Focuses on improving workplace cultures, benefits effectiveness and workers’ well-being to support improved performance, lower inflationary benefit costs, and improved financial results.
2) Develops customized strategies to help achieve business goals through clear focus from a vision-driven strategy, and execution to promote holistic well-being & performance
3) Supports clients to shape rewards to fulfill a desired employment experience, manage benefits to ensure dollars are spent optimally and streamline administration and financial management
4) Delivers results through rigorous actuarial analysis, processes that focus on shaping behaviors via choice architecture and customized metrics for determining success
5) Brings a reputation for innovation, integrity and sound analysis to help employers and health care providers find creative solutions
6) Provides deep expertise in health strategy, paid time off, leave and disability management, actuarial analysis, streamlining benefits and health care reform modeling
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I am looking for a logo that is professional, elegant and inspiring. I chose orange and blue, because I am an alumni of the University of Illinois and I liked that blue conveyed knowledge, trust and honesty and orange conveyed creativity, adventure and happiness. I also liked green because it conveyed growth and success and red because it conveyed energy and passion, but couldn't select them all. I do like to see some contrast between the blue/green and the red/orange. A logo that I developed in the past that I really liked, but is now owned by my former employer can be found on the LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2002598. What I like about this logo is the simplicity, colors that conveyed growth and energy, the logo captured the higher ed campus with the pillars and the healthy with the apple top. While this was used for a different purpose and isn't applicable to my current situation, I would like a logo that is simple, where the colors mean something and there is a logo that represents my business. I can also share my draft business plan if desired. You can learn more about me and my expertise at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecyboran