So pleased! From the beginning, Do Ink really nailed our design concept and presented us with an amazing logo idea. Revisions were quick and on target and communication was great throughout. It didn't take much for us to settle on our final product and the process was a breeze. We are absolutely thrilled with our new logo and biz card and highly recommend Do Ink. Hope to work with you again in the future!
We had a great experience with Braves. They were able to meet our design needs in a very professional manner and provided more than enough alternative designs to choose from. Great company to work with.
t-shirt design. 'hers' understood the feel of the shirt. was very responsive to changes and suggestions. working on the english, but it is coming along!
It's crisp and clean, and Danatrem was easy to work with and any revisions that I asked for were perfect as I asked.
How ssq started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Pro for Pros
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Professional veterinary products like operation table, shadowless lamp; pet grooming equipment and tools like grooming table, dryer, clipper; breeding products like cages, cat condos, walk-in kennels, etc.
Veterinary, Pet Groomer, Breeder are our main target clients.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. We'd like to have a Big K and a five pointed star in the image.
2. We like blue the best color for all the letters and yellow or gold for the star.
3. If possible, please also design an individual logo with only a letter K and the five pointed star, as a simplified version for the full logo.
4. We want our clients feel this brand is a reliable and trustworthy supplier for these professional equipment and tools.
5. If possible, please add some elements of dog and cat into the logo design.