Working with traffikante was awesome in that she was very responsive and had many different ideas fairly quickly. Most of our critiques were received well and new versions of what we had asked for, and even ones that we didn't where she would take it upon herself to share her creativity, helped give us more ideas than we thought of. 5/5 would work with again :) Thanks so much!
I've worked with Brain.co a number of times now and he has consistently demonstrated a great understanding of the project requirements and willingness to go the extra mile to make our clients happy. We will definitely be working with him again.
How raduvj started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Deadlime Games is a game development studio based in Bucharest. Our games are available on mobile devices and web gaming platforms. The company was founded in 2015 and released over 10 successful games.
The name Deadlime originally started as a pun for deadline, and you can be sure that we take our deadlimes very seriously!
What we'd like about logos:
- Logos with a twist, either a text twist or a visual twist added to the logo;
- Hidden messages in logos;
- Logos that are fresh, playful, optimistic (even thought we have dead inside the name), simple and not completely abstract in design.
- Colourful logos. Our personal favourite greens are Parakeet and Seafoam, but we can always move and try different types of greens.
- Throwing out the idea of a lime. The ideal combination of a logo would be to use the concepts of dead, deadline and lime in the same logo. But we also love the idea of any 2 combinations of those concepts.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We prefer this shade of green #02f195
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards