I liked it alot i received other great designs but were too elegant for our causal business, i believe this designer understood our business very well
Great to work with will hire again
- Systematic Chaos
outstanding work! Very modern and fresh.
Very Good Job!!!
- Angela Cuellar
Angela's work is superb! She obviously has great sensitivity to aesthetics! She grasps what I have in mind right away - very intuitive! Her work is fun, cute, light-hearted and minimalistic with vivid colors.
How sven.reiterhoff started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Making Data Meaningful
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a medium-sized IoT company located in Magdeburg, Germany, which is specialized in industrial software development (B2B). We advise clients who want their applications to run in the cloud e.g. Microsoft Azure and of course, we build software applications as well. In addition, we share our know-how and train our clients' developers in how to deploy and run their applications in a cloud environments. Furthermore, our firm helps companies to improve their effectiveness and competitiveness or even to get a head start in cloud computing.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
It's simple and smart because of the ambiguous design choices e.g. the letter b which acts also as a loading / busy indicator.
It's simple, but you have to check it twice to get the idea behind the logo.
Clean 3D optics which looks digital. An isometric approach would have looked good, too.
It's beautiful, clean and on point.
Say hello with snello.
Our dev team would love it, cause its super geeky and fun.
Looks grown up. The idea behind the typo is great. It's harmoniously.
Reminds us on a qr code maybe, or data points in an data viz.
Both words gathered in a clean and simple illustration.
- we already have great deer logos and would love to see some logo designs that focus on our slogan "Making Data Meaningful" in the remaining time
- modern logo (e.g. airbnb, dropbox)
- logo should look more like an adult because we are a b2b company. we address decision-makers who may have one or the other career year on their backs.
- Colouring should not be gender oriented but purple and sky blue could be interesting colour combinations
- We are B2B but due to our high code quality we possess the premium character should be transported via the logo.
- The logo should not be too abstract, but it would be desirable if it has a bit of a kick and is not too bold, while at the same time being easy to understand.
- maybe isometric design