It was a pleasure to work with Angel, she delivered an amazing Logo and responded quickly to all requests. Communication was effortless and fast. I can absolutely recommend her and will definitively work with her again in the future!
He worked tirelessly to achieve a great design for my brand, while continuously coming up with new designs give to multiple options. Overall really nice experience working with him.
- T w i c e
Easy to work with and delivered great results. Highly recommended.
- Paman mutu
Fantastic work. Extremely talented designer and great to communicate with.
How geof.aerts started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Consultancy firm which specializes in technology and strategy in different industries like the maritime, IT and health care.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Looking for a professional, distinctive housestyle
- Technology and strategy are important in our firm. The big problem however is that there are dozens and dozens of firms who have those two (tech and strategy) in their core. We already stand out in ideation and personal service, but now we want that to translate to our visual id.
- target audience: higher and middle managment or top-executives with a strong preference to technology and problem solving
- A major plus: a housestyle that says: "We're innovative and thrustworthy and willing to take well-calculated risks".
- When we hand business cards, it's often in places where a lot of people are handing out theirs. A creative idea to stick out of the crowd is more than welcome! (can become additional brief)
- Fonts must be digital (and mobile)proof
- looking for a designer to keep on working with them afterwards (presentation templates and more web-based briefs like mock-ups for clients for applications)
We used a monochrome style of black and white before, with dramatic maritime high contrast photographs in presentations. The simplicity of the B/W style is interesting, but it's slightly too mainstream and not polished enough.
- a logo that we thought was interesting
- 3 photos we've been using in presentations
- Very KISS. A powerful style and logo with readible but strong
fonts. The green constract coulour however isn't ideal for our business. Really liked it: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/52213…542500990/