Template: I am including the current cover design as well as the cover
design from my second book. This book was released in July 2013 and I
want to update the cover to be more professional looking. The second
book I did looks great and the design is wonderful, so I want to go
back and redo the first one to be reflective of that level of
The first book, which is the cover that needs to be designed is called
"But you don't look gay..." and the second book that I would like
modeled after is called "No, wait... You do look gay!"
This is book is published on Amazon, so you'll need an Amazon
template. The book is 126 pages. I've attached the downloaded
CreateSpace template for the 126 pages.
Front Cover to include:
• I want the subtitle to be bigger than the title since the subtitle
explains more than the title does.
• Title: But you don't look gay...
• Subtitle: 6 Steps to Creating a Successful LGBT Marketing
• Font: I don’t have a preference for body font but I would like
the title to be similar to the second book (Gabriola - attached
below). I want it to be clean and readable, my only requirement.
Back cover to include:
• Headshot: Whichever of the headshots looks best with your design
is fine by me.
• Photo credit to: Cynthia Lang
• Misc. details: Use the same placement for the barcode, ISBN,
price and book section as the second book.
• Testimonial: Please use the testimonials from the existing book
• Bio: Professional Lesbian, Jenn T. Grace teaches straight people
how to market to gay people and gay people how to market themselves.
Entering into the LGBT marketing space in 2007, she remains committed
to her mission of teaching you everything you need to know about
business with and marketing yourself to the LGBT community. Through
her books, website and podcast, Jenn has created a judgment-free
environment where you can ask even your most embarrassing questions.
• Book description: Use existing book back cover.
Applicable to either/both sides:
• Imagery: Use my logo on the front or back cover wherever makes
the most sense. I like how the second book looks.
• Spine of book: Make the same as the second book so they look
coordinated if both books are on a shelf together.
• Image: If applicable possibly use ‘pattern.jpg’ which is a
new graphical element on my website.
• Colors: The current cover has way too many colors but I would
like to somehow include all 4 of my brand colors, similar to the
subtle ways the second book cover was designed.
• Colors: I have some new grays in my website that I wouldn’t
mind using as a primary color on the cover if it looked right with