I couldn't have been more pleased with how Seventy7Designs brought the entire project to completion, according to the specs of our self-publisher. Thank you for your professional approach from beginning to end!
How Dejan Kosutic started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
EPPS Services Ltd.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website called "Information Security & Business Continuity Academy" http://www.iso27001standard.com is a B2B website selling various products related to information security / cybersecurity - our customers are companies worldwide.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We will publish a series of eBooks focused on topic of cybersecurity, so we need a design of the cover of the first eBook in this series.
The design should be as follows:
- Target audience: Top executives and IT managers
- The design should emphasize simplicity, because the book explains the topic of cybersecurity in simple terms
- Since the target audience is management, the design should be a combination of managerial and cyber, however more managerial then cyber
- Please use colors that are acceptable to target audience worldwide
- You should use our logo in the design - in attachment you will find 3 versions of our logos, however the colors of the logo can be changed
- We intend to use very similar desing for other eBooks from this series, so please propose a design that can be easily used for other eBooks with minimal changes in design
Text to be displayed on the cover:
[title] 9 Steps to Cybersecurity
[subtitle] The Manager’s Information Security Strategy Manual
[author] Dejan Kosutic