What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Working Book Title:
"The Other Half of Success
Forget What You've Heard. Discover What Actually Works"
Book cover for 8x5 motivational book for high school/college students.
This is my first book, so my focus is branding ME. I'm "America's Halfrican American" (see my website for my story). http://www.AJAdamsOnline.com
I give you creative license to create a stellar cover. This book is primarily for students in student leadership organizations and colleges. I've provided a short list of book covers I like, but do not feel that you MUST follow these. Get creative! I'd also like the cover to include "Success Strategies for Millenials"
Covers I like:
- The Power of Broke (Daymond John)
- The School of Greatness (Lewis Howe)
- Teen Leadership Revolution (Tom Thelen)
- Make Your Own Lunch (Ryan Porter)
- Rock, Paper, Scissors (Koran Bolden) <<< Really like this one!