Excellent, professional, helpful, and quick responses to communications. Very happy with this project and artist. Highly recommended.
- Andrew Paul Williams
How Jeremy Orozco started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
The 3-Day Headache "Cure"
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Jeremy Orozco is the author of a book called "The 3-Day Headache "Cure". He was a professional firefighter with severe headaches. He quit the fire service to write this book on eliminating headaches.
The book is designed to cure headaches and migraines by helping people find and eliminate the root cause. The target audience is 14.2% of the population, roughly 1 billion people on earth. The majority of migraine sufferers are women.
We are expecting this book to quickly become a best seller on Amazon in its category. There is low competition, but high readership in the category, and this book is the largest summary of migraine research ever compiled.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
* The book will be printed and also available as an ebook. The cover needs to be compatible for both ebook readers and printed copies.
* Must include the front cover, back cover, and spine.
* This will be a 400 page, 6 in. x 9 in. book. It will be printed by CreateSpace (https://www.createspace.com/). We have attached a pdf of the book layout and dimensions.
* The back cover must include space for 1) author's picture, and 2) some text.
* The book title and author name must be large and easy to read.
* The tone of the cover MUST be uplifting and empowering. Most books about migraines have very negative images of pain and suffering. This book will help its readers eliminate their migraines, so we want to convey a more positive image of relief and good health.
THINGS WE LIKE
* Simple cartoon, sketch, or silhouette images
* This color combination: blue #3366FF and red #FF0000
* Images we'd like to incorporate:
2) a person with a migraine/headache finding relief
* An concept we'd love to see: a silhouette of a migraine sufferer with her brain on fire and firefighter Jeremy putting out the fire with a fire hose
* YOUR creative ideas! Please don't follow our guidelines exactly if you have something awesome in mind! We'd love to see your unique ideas for the cover. :)
* We have included some attachments:
1) A photo of the author. Feel free to turn him into a cartoon!
2) The book dimensions and layout information