Dalim did a great job interpreting my brief and creating a design for my book cover. Was also quick to respond to messages and make the changes I asked for.
Very fast and easy to work with.
Always a delight to work with Annia. Lovely woman.
Avanska is incredibly quick and responsive as well as creative and helpful. I recommend Avanska to anyone wanting a great design and great designer to collaborate with!
She is excellent and ask good questions - she gos directly into the "shoes" of her possible customer - really excellent. Thank you.
How Delwaiti started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Delvina Waiti - The Soulful Leader
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I deliver personal leadership development to entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like a (6x9 inch) book cover designed with a 1 inch spine.
Title of the book for Delvina Waiti: "Native Wisdom of a Soulful Leader."
Subtitle: "Understanding the 3 core elements to accessing the leader within."
Author Name: Delvina Waiti
Core Message: Native Wisdom of a Soulful Leader helps thought leaders and business owners to connect with their true potential as Soulful Leaders. This book will unlock the leader lying dormant within so they can stand out be seen and heard in a way that makes a difference to human kind and the world.
1. Please have the title of the book up the top of the book and the author name at the bottom of the book.
2. Please submit the front cover, back cover and spine so I can see the whole picture.
3. I love greens mainly light and bright greens, purples and blues. However there is a lot of green in the background image of the cover that I am open to other colours being used.
4. I have an image of myself I would like to be on the front cover. I would love a New Zealand native bush scene with fern or a river scene in the background to spread across to the back cover. The image reflects a heart centred soulful leader. I would like the image of me to be rotated so I am facing the opening of the book. I am happy for the image to be cropped and edited if you are feeling creative and it looks better.
5. Please leave a blank space at the bottom right corner of the back cover for the ISBN/Barcode that measures 1 inch tall by 1.75 inches wide.
6. Please ensure that everything is consistent, professional and flows well with the message of the book.
* I have attached an image of my logo just for inspiration.