Exactly what the client was looking for. Thank you for going beyond your responsibilities to help find a suitable copyright cleared image. I am happy to recommend to you others needing profesional artistic design services. Thanks.
My logo turned out even better than I thought it would. Greedin was so easy to work with and very responsive to messages. They understood exactly what changes I wanted made and was very prompt at delivering them.
I love Lila's work so much. So responsive. So intuitive. So lovely to work with. Never disappointed.
Fabulous work and responsiveness!
Beautiful designs and done in a timely matter!
How Emily12604 started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
Gowor International Publishing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We publish books for people around the world.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
99 Designs – Design Brief Template
I would love the book cover designed for my book, I Still Call Zambia Home.
Cover: 5 x 8 inches
Spine Width: 1 inch (it will be about 1cm wide in print but leave some bleed line).
Title: I Still Call Zambia Home
Subtitle: One Mans’ Journey To Remember His Cultural Roots
Author Name: George Masempela
Core Message of the Book: Shares an inspiring story from George Masempela of his journey to come from his homeland – Zambia – to Australia to live with his family. He wants to remind people of the their traditional cultural roots: who they really are.
Cover Design Requests:
• Please have the title of the book up the top of the book and the author name at the bottom of the book.
• The subtitle could either be below the title or above the author name at the bottom of the cover.
• Please submit the front cover, back cover and spine so I can see the whole design. This will increase your chances of progressing through the rounds.
• Colour wise I think colours of the Zambian flag (See instructions for the design below)
• Please don’t use the following colours on the cover: Pink, Purple.
• I see the Zambian flag, the Australian flag, traditional Zambian drums as the main symbols for and on the front and/or back cover. I am open to and would really appreciate your ideas.
• My vision for the cover is an overlay/collage style cover that incorporates several components including the two flags from Australia, Zambia etc.
• I really want the message of traditional Zambian culture and life to be in the cover. I am looking for a deeply moving cover.
• Please leave a blank space at the bottom right corner of the back cover for the ISBN/Barcode that measures 1 inch tall by 1.75 inches wide.
• Please ensure that everything is consistent, professional and flows well with the message of the book!
* I will send you the author headshot soon - please just leave a space for it on the back cover.
* The text for the blurb is attached with the brief for you to use on the cover.
* I will need the .psd file with editable layers at the end of the contest if you are awarded the winner.
• I will keep working with you throughout the contest to give you feedback on your ideas! Thank you!