I need a book cover designed.
Title: "Clinics in the Cloud"
Tag line: "Getting noticed and getting smart for clinic owners in private health practice"
Author: "Yalcin Yilmaz"
- A5 format (210mm x 148mm)
- 190 pages; spine width: 10mm
- Modern, fresh, confident
- Appeal to non-technical people (clinic owners must be able to relate and understand the offering)
- Representative of online services / Web 2.0 feel
- Avoid 1990s technology cliches (such as 1s and 0s depicting "digital", and pictures of the Earth)
- Avoid using medical devices/imagery/doctors. This is because some readers will be skincare or massage clinic owners (not related to medicine).
- Avoid cluttered designs... must be easy to look at.
- Some preference for illustrative design rather than photographic image based layout (however not limited to this)
USE OF STOCK IMAGES:
- If you opt for a photographic image based layout, my preference is for use of license-free images (to keep my costs down), unless you showcase a "must have" paid-license image (in which case you need to let me know the stock library/source).
ATTACHED FILES (see ZIP file): Note, I will replace these later in the final PSD myself.
- Synopsis (help you understand the book purpose)
- Author profile photo (for back cover)
- Publisher logo (for spine / back cover)
- ISBN / Bar code
- Sample blurb / back cover copy.
- I'd like to see the flat design (back, spine, front).
- 3D render will help, but not mandatory if you don't have the software or Photoshop plugin.
DELIVERABLES for the winning design:
1) CS4 compatible PSD file with *correctly named and grouped layers*
2) Any specific fonts used (either use standard Windows 8 fonts, or use fonts that are freely available)
3) Specifics of any images / photos used (source, name of library, image ID etc. required for any licensing purposes). This is not applicable if you opted for an illustrative layout, which is your own work.