so design has to be consistent not to confuse the visitor from ad > Landing page
Banner should have
Elements of a Banner Ad
4) Call to Action
Need Expensive Dental?
Save 75% in Mexico
Message can be anywhere from aspirational to shock imagery like before and after. It should look higher class, since we are talking about Dental
Gif or static.
Target marketing is for 45-65 male/female in the US. Probably have some apprehension about dental care in Mexico. We have a US dentist led inspections program.
examples, not necessarily anything I like, just industry examples.
• Ads that looks like an element of the landing page helps
• Choose colors in context to the site placement. it’s important to look at the context of where the ad is placed. Choose ads color based on the colors of the site.
Size and Imagery:
• Best size formats will be 300X250 or similar formats.
• The design should empower the message
• Compelling Imagery. Something that is going to draw the eye. Photos that seem like they could be real rather than stock tend to do better.
• Image should be consistent with the brand or offer
• Don’t overdo it by taking up every inch. Apply good use of space.
o Avoid creating banners that feature speedy color A
shifting (e.g. red to green to red to green etc.),